Greater Opportunities to Advance, Learn, and Succeed
The GOALS program is designed for low-income households to reach their self-sufficiency goals through five years of supportive services. One of our dedicated GOALS staff members will work directly with you from beginning to end. We will help you discover your strengths to achieve your potential.
What can GOALS do for me?
The GOALS program has helped many families with:
- Job training and referrals
- Getting a better job/promotion
- Child care referrals
- Owning a home
Who can participate?
Anyone who is currently receiving assistance through Home Forward’s Public Housing or Section 8 programs can participate in the GOALS program. If you are not sure whether you qualify, please call us at 503-280-3739 for more information.
What will be required of me?
Be motivated to develop your potential, with a desire to:
- Set life goals and work hard to achieve them
- Seek training and education
- Obtain and maintain full-time employment
- Help your children achieve a good education
- Enrich your community